27 January 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

Well, not so much anymore...but it was last week and so Zoë and I stayed holed up during the day.  I got some cute, snuggley winter pictures of the little lass while we were hanging out at home.


For the most part, everyone insists that Zoë looks like me.  But, I have to say she inherited this look from her Daddy!  I've seen it more than a couple of times on that man I married.


I never get tired of seeing them snuggled up together.  This is my bliss.


Ok, I had to include this one because it is classic.  Penny knows she can't get away with this with either Kit or me...so she totally takes advantage of our guests!  And Aunt Kristen was MORE than happy to oblige! ;) 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad to hear that it's not cold there anymore. It's FREEZING here. Thank goodness we've driven to a hotel (an hour and a half away because we have no power) because now we're finally warm!!! It was colder than 50 in our house! I'm not sure just how cold because our thermostat only goes down to 50!!

I have decided that I am absolutely correct. My niece is ADORABLE!!!