18 June 2008

Isn't She Lovely

That's our girl! Wow...girl...it's still sinking in. What an exciting and emotional day it has been! The best news is that she is growing right on schedule and things appear to be going well. Everything is definitely becoming more real...especially for Kit. It's so cute to see him finally start to get excited and motivated to get things ready. I think it's hard for men to really comprehend all that is happening and start to form a bond until things become a little more concrete. I can't wait to watch him fall in love with this girl. I'll write more about our day later...I just wanted to get the picture up and share the news!

3 comments:

Lesli said...

She is lovely!!! I am so happy for you two & can't wait to meet my niece!!! Well...I can' wait until Nov.! :o) Love ya!

K.S. said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so excited for y'all. Congratulations. I knew it. ;)

Masaji said...

Well Kit, the name game got a little simpler. Hold on to those metallurgical names, though- you never know...
Glad to hear that Olive will have a playmate!
Congrats!

Brian I.