16 February 2009

Our Little Valentine

Well, we had a great Valentine's weekend with a visit from Pops and Deeda.  Kit and I even scored TWO date nights out of it! ;)  I don't think we've had that much time alone since November 9th!  Friday night we went to Cirque du Soleil at Atlantic Station.  This was my Christmas /Valentine /Birthday present and I couldn't have been more thrilled!  In fact, I was so excited about going I was afraid I was going to be disappointed.  But, no worries!  We had such a good time.  I think part of me was just high off of being out of the house and on a date with my man!  Plus, the acts were amazing and we had really good seats.  It also reminded me of my childhood birthdays.  The Ringling Brothers circus always came (and still does) to town around my birthday and going to it was one of my favorite birthday treats.  So, I guess going to this "adult" circus brought back some fond birthday memories.  

Zoë really started "talking" this weekend.  It's so cute to see her try to communicate.  And I love her little squeals of joy!  We're having so much fun interacting with her these days.  Enjoy the new Valentine photos of little miss!



No comments: