13 April 2009

5 Months

Dear Zoë,
This weekend you turned 5 months old.  We've had a very busy month visiting new places, friends and family.  I'm glad I am becoming more comfortable traveling and toting you around so that we can enjoy new things.  And now that it's finally warming up I am ready to get out of hibernation mode.  You really are such a sweet blessing...I'm having a blast sharing you with the ones we love.  


Unfortunately our nights are not as much fun as our days.  While you are such a happy, content and peaceful baby during the day...for some reason you have not yet gotten the hang of what nights are for.  You have been waking up crying every hour and a half to two hours every night for the past three weeks.  This sleep pattern coupled with all our running around has left me feeling a little like a walking zombie.

So since Mama is tired and lacking the words to talk about this month...I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves.  Next month we'll be rested and back on track, right girl?

You & great-Narnie at the Northlake Ladies Retreat

Your first trip to the park/ride in a swing with the Hawkins kids

Hanging out with Trent

Still lovin' those feet

One of your favorite things to try and fit in your mouth (besides your feet)

The best (ok, only) way to do housework

Wearing your beautiful sweater made by Sarah P.

Spontaneous nap while Mama was getting ready

Working on "paci-training"

And the smile that convinces me that sleep is optional...

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How sweet!Just so you know I located your site when I was doing research for blogs of article and I like it, so please check out my site sometime and leave me a comment to let me know what you think.