02 December 2008

3 Weeks

Zoë's first Thanksgiving
Well, I know I have been so bad about posting updates and new pictures.  The days and nights are blurring together in a haze of feeding, changing diapers and rocking.  The few stolen moments I get during the day I find myself choosing between eating, sleeping and doing random stuff around the house.  So, my emailing and blogging have taken the back-burner for now.  Zoë & I were so blessed to have Kit home for almost 3 weeks.  He's back at work full-time now so little miss & I are figuring out our days alone.

Thankfully Zoë is eating like a champ and growing everyday.  She is sleeping pretty well...even if it is only in hour and a half increments.  When she is awake she is so precious and alert.  She'll even treat me with a smile or two every once in a while.  Granted they're probably just gas smiles...but, I'll take 'em! ;)

I can't believe she'll be a month old next week!  I'm trying to savor these moments even through the extreme sleepiness and moments of inconsolable crying.  I know she will never be this little again...and it's already going by so fast.   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gas smiles? I don't think so!