08 December 2008

Lots of firsts

Zoë has had lots of "firsts" the past few weeks.  Here are some pictures from some of them...

The day after we came home from the hospital we had a pediatrician appointment.  Her office is in Decatur so we thought it was a good time to go by and introduce Zoë to her great-great Nana.

Zoë enjoyed her first bath at home.

Well...for the most part.

Rockin' her Kit Hughes hair-do.

A couple of weeks ago we had a warm day and decided to take Zoë to Piedmont Park.  It's one of our favorite things to do on a pretty weekend.  Too bad Penny didn't get to go this time.



Ryan, Lesli & Sydney got to come by for a visit a few weeks ago.  Sydney was precious with her new cousin.  She was so loving with "baby Zoë".  I think they're going to be good friends!


3 comments:

Lesli said...

So sweet!! Sydney still talks about baby Zoë!! Love & miss you all!!

pageikeda said...

I love those pics of the bath. And could Kit look any cooler as a dad. Hope you are doing good. Almost 1 month, can you believe it?

Narnie said...

I love the pictures as much as I have loved your joyful comments over these monthsof waiting. I am so anxious to have your little doll come to play with me. I will get out the same toys you played with years ago....and just so you won't worry I will clean them up really well. I love you. Narnie