15 December 2008

HALLELUJAH!

*cue angels singing*
Zoë went FIVE hours between feedings last night...only woke up ONCE during the night...and Mama got FOUR consecutive hours of sleep!  It was a good night! ;)  Now I know better than to get my hopes up that this will continue...but, I have to believe if she can do it once, she can do it again.

Overall, Zoë seems to have turned a corner when she hit one month.  She is crying less and napping better during the day.  And at night when she wakes up to feed she has been going right back to sleep.  All of these things we were majorly struggling with a couple of weeks ago.

Now if I could just get a shower everyday for a full week...I just might recognize myself again! ;)

2 comments:

Kristen Popham said...

Congrats :) still struggling to type the umlaut :(

Unknown said...

Woo hoo!