29 September 2008

35 Weeks

This week was action packed...and I am feeling it now!  Baby B is sucking all my energy and fatigue has totally set in.  So, you'll have to excuse my short blog posts.  I'm finding it hard to put my thoughts down with much detail.  I think I'm just doing good to get the facts straight. ;)  It also hasn't helped that we were super busy with lots of fun activities this week.

I had a shower at work on Tuesday and am completely floored by everyone's generosity.  I have felt so much love and encouragement from all of my co-workers (even those I don't know very well).  Thank you so much Kelly, Shaina & Jan Marie for giving me such a special shower.  And you guys definitely need to send me those pictures!

I also had a shower given by Kim, Kristen, Jennings & Lori on Saturday.  It almost felt like a kind of reunion.  I had friends that I hadn't seen in such a long time from high school, college and previous jobs there.  And Kim was gracious enough to open her beautiful home for the party.  Again, everyone was SO generous with what they gave us!  Our home and our hearts are overflowing with gifts for this baby.  And mark my words, this baby girl is going to be WAY better dressed than we are!

Kim, Me, Kristen, Jennings & Lori
Our Saturday was packed as our friend Sarah Perkins came down from Nashville to come to the shower and hang out with us.  We had a blast hanging out and catching up.  I know she & Kit had a good time chattin' and hangin' after I went to bed, too ;).  We also had a maternity photo shoot Saturday afternoon with the super talented Karen Motiejunas.  Karen's an old friend from high school and I've been admiring her work for the past few months.  I'm so glad we were able to work out our schedules to do this.  Hopefully I'll have some pics to share with ya'll soon.

And then Sunday we spent the day at the lake with the family & Sarah's "bobbie" friend from London.  Luckily, the weather was beautiful and we were able to spend the afternoon out on the boat.  I was a little bummed that everyone got to play on the jet ski but me :(.  But, it just gives me something to look forward to this spring!

Oh and one more thing, Baby B gets the hiccups ALL the time now...at least every other day. ;)

1 comment:

Masaji said...

The hiccups continued with Olive once she was born as well.
They're even funnier when you have a baby looking around going, "why's the room moving?" Hysterical.