01 October 2008

Pregnant in the Park

Here's a sneak peak from our maternity photo shoot we did on Saturday.  I recently reconnected (thank God for Facebook!) with an old friend from high school, Karen, who is a very talented aspiring photographer.  She graciously followed us all over Piedmont Park with a keen eye for the perfect shot.  These are few pics she sent us from the afternoon...and I'm excited to see the rest!  It wasn't exactly a traditional "maternity" shoot...we took alot of just fun/artistic couple shots in addition to preggo ones.  I love this one with the city skyline.  You can see that my husband is definitely the photogenic one in the family. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe my beautiful sister! I love these pictures of you and Kit. You have to send me some more when you get them! The one with the skyline is so perfect! Love you! Hugs and Kisses!