08 October 2008

Radiant Light

"Those whom we have loved never really leave us.  They live on forever in our hearts and cast their radiant light onto our every shadow."


You can't read it from here, but that's what the plaque on this swing says.  My mom noticed it when I sent her a copy of this picture and she opened it on her computer.  The picture file was really large and it was zoomed in right on the plaque.  I was on the phone with her and she read it to me.  I thought it was a beautiful message and just had to share.  Oh, and yes, this is another one of Karen's fabulous shots.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Laura, that almost made me cry. How beautiful. I hadn't noticed it before, but I think it makes the picture that much more special. :)

Michele said...

Beautiful photos, glad you are still doing well and ready for baby Girl to join you! I was also kind of sad to let my girls "go" when they were born so I understand what you are feeling...but trust me it will be nice to put on regular shoes and socks again ;-) Thinking of you and wishing you wonderful times ahead! Michele T.