28 May 2008

Cravings

Went to Whole Foods today and this is what I came home with.  Um, can you say "cravings"??  Granted, I did buy other stuff...but, this was really all I wanted to get.  And when I got home I devoured me some watermelon.  Yum!  It's not that I didn't like fruit before being pregnant...I just never really felt like I HAD to have it like I do now.  It's kind of weird.  But, I guess it's good that I'm craving something healthy in addition to the oh so good chocolate ice cream I had at Jake's in Decatur this weekend.  And yes, the flavor is called "Chocolate Slap Yo Mama." (No offensive to my Mamas.)  I have been thinking about it rather obsessively since Saturday.  But, until I can get myself back over that way...I'll stick with my fruit. ;)

2 comments:

Lesli said...

Summer was told when she was pregnant that all cravings were for a reason. The doctor said when she was craving fruits it was because she needed the nutrients from the fruits. He also said that when she was craving the ice creams, it was because she was needing the fats from them. Although this makes perfect sense, I wish he would have had a reason for my fast food cravings!!! Heehee Glad you're feeling like eating!! :o)

pageikeda said...

I am with you girl. All I have wanted is fruit. Look at it as a guilt free craving.