12 May 2008

Mother's Day

Mama Brewer & Andy
Mama Hughes, Kit & me
Narnie & Nana

Happy Mother's Day to my mommies, grandmommy and great-grandmommy!  Sorry this is a day late...Kit had the computer in Savannah all day yesterday.  I am so blessed to have such wonderful women in my life who take care me, mentor me and just plain love on me. 

To my mommy, thank you for years and years of laughs, hugs and comfort.  I am so grateful to have a mother who so easily became my friend.  I know you've waited many years to be a grandomther...and I hope you love every minute of it!

To my "new" mommy, thank you for raising my husband to be so loving and caring.  And thank you for loving me like family.  You are a beautiful mother & grandmother.

And to all my friends, sisters, aunts and cousins...mothers, mothers-to-be, and one day mothers...Happy Mother's Day!  The work you do raising babies into children into people is truly the most important work in the world.  I feel humbled to join your ranks.

No comments: