05 May 2008

Seven Years

Happy anniversary love! I woke up this morning with such a fullness of gratitude for being your wife. I mean, how lucky am I that I get to spend everyday with someone who inspires me to be better, loves me just as I am and really listens when I speak. Not to even mention how much you make me laugh!!

I could never have imagined how much pain and sorrow we were going to have to paddle through last year. Thank you for your strength through it all. Thank you for holding your head into the wind...and so often shielding mine. I know I am where I am today because of your faithfulness and grace.

You are my dearest friend and greatest inspiration. And I can't wait to watch you become a daddy. I pray God gives us many many more years to play together.

4 comments:

Lesli said...

How sweet!! Happy Anniversary, you guys! Love you!!!

K.S. said...

Happy Anniversary y'all...you made me cry Laura! kel :)

Jenny said...

Wow! You guys are a great example of marriage!

Masaji said...

Congrats guys! It feels like yesterday that Page and I skipped out on your wedding for a free trip to party with Clement Mok in San Fran! ;-)
Boy, do I regret THAT decision...