03 May 2008

Home

"Lisa loved the ocean as she loved life."


We're home from our trip. Kit got home Monday and I got home Wednesday night. Lori, Kristen and I spent a couple of nights in Miami after our stay in the Bahamas. Lori had a free 2 night stay at the Loews and she was gracious enough to let us benefit! Thanks for letting us mooch, Lori! I could really grow accustomed to that lifestyle! ;)

Well, I'm not really ready to write anything profound (or otherwise) about our trip. I'm still feeling pretty emotionally and physically drained from everything. I tried my best to keep up with all of the activities and now my little pregnant self is paying for it. Oh well...totally worth it.

I hope you'll take a few seconds to watch the video above. I must give props to Lisa's dear (and famous ;) ) friend Rob Poynter for shooting it. Thank the Lord for underwater cameras! So, this is Lisa's new home complete with 2 of her signature scarfs. I'll tell you more about the whole process when I'm up to writing about it. For now, imagine 45 people snorkeling around...trying our best to stay afloat for as long as possible. It's really hard to cry while you're treading water.

Lisa's reef has 2 medallions on it. One has her name and dates. If you couldn't read it well in the video, the other says, "Lisa loved the ocean as she loved life."

No comments: